Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol, BB9 & Breakfast! :)


So I didn't post last night...busy schedule!
Which means two hours of American Idol!!
I honestly felt bad for David Archuleta because he messed up on words and I could really tell he was nervous but he still did okay! I didn't like how nice the judges were last night! I thought some performances weren't great but Simon liked them! I hope that they aren't telling him to be nicer because he's the only one who can really be honest and burst their bubble if they do badly.
But OMG I didn't get to see BigBrother 9!! I missed Sunday night and last nights episode so I'm really behind!
But on this rainy morning....UGH...I have a great breakfast ( Surprise! Yes I'm actually eating) Coffee, Strawberry Kiwi Juicebox, and Organic Blueberry Waffles(Frozen lol)! It's soo good..and i feel like I'm 5 drinking a juice box but hey theyre good and full of vitamin C :)

~Gossip!~
Britney's going to be on How I Met Your Mother on CBS....Thoughts!?????
I think I'd watch just to see her but WTF is she doing acting on a sitcom!? Why can't she be promoting her failing album! (Which BTW I love it! I guess I'm the only one :( ) She already has a lot of press from her craziness and excessive Starbucks visits!
~~~~~~~~~~
Adios B)

No comments:

Flickr