Sunday, March 9, 2008

Internet Interrupted!

Crisis!!!
My Internet went down! :o
It seriously is a lifeline to me and I can't function without it! I really sit there and recheck email and websites for updates even though nothing will change. I think its an addiction....like my Starbucks and Target...
Speak of the freakin devil!
I'm sitting in Starbucks right now, Free WiFi's a definite plus :)
And to the right is a nasty pic of me sitting here....bored... but I don't want to leave because I'll lose connection.
Seriously....I love to people watch! Starbucks is great for it, especially when it's by a busy sidewalk. I just saw a guy wearing white and black camouflage pants. Seriously...they're nasty. 

Fashion Topic of the day/week: Hoodies
They are super comfortable when you want to relax or whatever, but honestly, wearing them everyday?!?! I don't get it. It creates an image for you...do you want to be known as being lazy and  just putting a hoodie on instead of nicer clothes? I roll with the button down shirts like everyday. I guess its someones individual style but COMON
Thoughts???

No comments:

Flickr