Sunday, September 28, 2008

I drink wine with diamonds in the glass!

1. Your ex and you = N/A
2. I am listening to = Lady Marmalade!
3. Maybe I should = do some homework.
4. I love = chocolate.
5. Chocolate is = my one true love.
6. I don't understand = people
7. I've lost respect for = myself
8. I last ate = a glass of cranberry juice cocktail
9. The meaning of my display name is = I am tall and my name is Tom.
10. God = confusing
11. Someday = I will realize I can never be independant
12. I will always remember = things I regret.
14. I never ever want to lose = my family.
16. Tomorrow I will = go to class and do nothing.
17. I get annoyed when = people chew food loudly.
18. Parties = really fun as long as people aren't immature.
20. Simple kisses = are cute.
21. Today I = got lost in a bad part of the city.
22. I wish = I could not be so confused.

IS YOUR / ARE YOU...

01. is your hair wet?: No.
02. is your cell phone right by you?: Yes, always.
03. do you miss someone?: Kind of.
04. are you wearing chap stick?: Always
05. are you tired?: In a boredom way.
06. are you wearing pajamas?: No
08. are you mad?: Probably
09. are you upset?: Probably

HAVE YOU...

01. recently done anything you regret?: Yes, but won't realize it till later.
02. ever stuck gum under a desk?: EW no!
03. ever kicked someone?: Ya
04. ever tripped over your own feet?: Have you seen my feet!? Of course I do.

TODAY HAVE YOU...

01. have you cursed?: No.
02. have you gotten mad at someone?: No.
03. have you laughed really hard?: No.

Q: is there a person who is on your mind right now?: No.
Q: do you have any siblings?: Yes.
Q: do you smile often? Sometimes.
Q: do you untie your shoes every time you take them off? No, I usually untie them before I put them back on.
Q: do you like your handwriting? Yes, it's still a work in progress.
Q: are your toenails painted?: No
Q: are you a friendly person? Yes, but at first I may appear mean.
Q: what were you doing at 2pm yesterday? Sitting around watching Moulin Rouge.

No comments:

Flickr