Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MASH! When I Grow Up!

I was recently told that my blog is depressing. I admit that some posts are like that but I express my feelings and that may come off in a bad way.  So I want to make this post happy!

When you were little did you ever play that game MASH? I love it!!
If you are not familiar it is when you take a scrap piece of paper and write MASH on the top.(Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House) Then you create different categories like Spouse, Salary, Job, Car, Location, etc. (It gets fun when you're creative with the categories like Pet, Child Names, Retirement Age, blah, blah.) I usually pick half the choices for the friend and they select the others. That way they can't be totally satisfied with any selection.  The way I pick a number is writing dash marks until they say when. Then you go through and count to that number going down the list including letters MASH and cross out till you have one in each category and thats how you play. 
Yes this is slightly immature and childish but honestly it's fun and wastes some time.
It's fun to think of what you want to be when you grow up in such a fake sense. Like living in a Mansion with a $1 million salary, 5 kids, driving a sports car, and working as a movie star.  Would you honestly really want to live that way or you just think you would? I probably would but we'll see what happens! 

No comments:

Flickr