Thursday, July 9, 2009

This Love

AH!
So I am starting a new adventure tomorrow, I'm going down to New York City to meet up with a bunch of people! I am realllllly excited but reallllly nervous!!!
It's kind of a big deal to me because I feel like this is a large step for me in my effort to become more open and extroverted. I am going to be meeting a lot of new people and don't want my usual reserved self to take over but instead be a friendly person towards everybody, well not everybody, I usually ignore the beggars. (I'm sorry but more than likely you made poor life choices to put you in the position to beg for food or money). I don't usually have any pity for them. Okay...Off topic...But yea, I am going down with my best friend Dan and having an amazing opportunity to meet up with E-friends!! It is incredible to experience friendship through technology and have it last over a year and not really know if you will ever have the chance to meet in person...well it's happening for me and I am ecstatic! :D I've had feelings of anxiety and stress and nervousness but it almost seems like I'm sitting on a big balloon and it's about to POP!
I have told many people including my mom about what I'm doing this weekend and I feel like some of them judge me negatively for having a friend I "met online." Times have changed. It is no longer a sketchy experience. I am pretty sure that I know Andy better than many of my friends so meeting in person will only make our friendship stronger!
Well I really need to get some sleep so I am 86'ing my nerves and going to go to bed!!!
:) :)
PS. I am totally getting Pinkberry tomorrow. Super excited for their new flavors! Coconut and Passion Fruit yummmmmm
PSS. Random Song : This Love - Maroon 5

No comments:

Flickr