Monday, July 20, 2009

Virgo & Pisces = 4eva!

Ok hopefully this is my last distraction before I crack down on homework....

Today I was in Urban Outfitters with my friend Sade, I love that store btw!, and we were caught up looking at all the fun books they have. Seriously theyre so much fun. You have to go there if you haven't. I love all the housewares and decorations they have along with the hot clothes they sell too. haha
So Sade commands me "COME HERE AND LOOK AT THIS!"
I'm like "Oh Gawd...what??"
She's like "What is your sign?" I reply, "Virgo, why?"
"Oh we are not meant to be together" Then she continues reading and realizes that Virgos and Pisces are complementary!!! They go perfect together so she reads to me how they get along great. She is obviously a Pisces but it was so interesting to read about my sign and what type of person Virgos typically are...I matched it almost to a tee. Very scary!
(It said I would most likely wait a long time before I find the right person. UGH!)

Just thought I'd share this because you should look up your astrological sign and see who complements you! Then see what friends of yours match up with you. Sade and I always get along great and spent the afternoon trying not to spend any money shopping...we did pretty well :)
PS. She has a long term boyfriend and she is definitely not my type ;) So get that thought out of your minds!

No comments:

Flickr