Friday, April 18, 2008

Perfection

Perfection:
Can be defined in many different ways with its definition specific to every person.

Well today, in my terms was perfect! :) Of course subtracting cupcakes and the beach from the equation...

I woke up and saw a beautiful day outside! I took my time getting ready and enjoyed a cup of fresh brewed coffee. I stepped outside into the warm sunlight and it felt spectacular! After shopping for a brief time for new chaise cushions, I spent my entire afternoon and evening outside. I sat on my deck and read almost an entire book, made homemade guacamole, listened to some great music (my new favorite band: Cut Copy) and made margaritas with my family.

The weather was freaking AMAZING. . . seriously it hit a high of 80 and there was a soft breeze. The sun hit my skin and I felt it flooding into my skin and through my body. I know that sounds weird because I'm talking about sunlight but seriously it was 'hot' ;) 
 
Besides having a sore throat, I am going to bed extremely happy and downright ecstatic.



I lived today to its full extent in memory of a friend, two years ago today you left this world but remain in our hearts. RIP

No comments:

Flickr