Monday, April 7, 2008

Tired and Twittered


Ahhhh...Aren't Mondays fantastic!?
Well in a desperate plea for attention, I procrastinated a project and had to stay up until 2 AM to finish it. Then I had to wake up at 6 AM for class. But surprisingly, I was in a great mood last night and didn't stress about all the work. It was very odd. Usually I am freaking out that I have so much to do. I think that it's my dramatic personality that comes out. 

Last week, I discovered something amazing and have been obsessed with it every since.....


It's a website that you log into and you have a profile. You then write updates about yourself that are less then 140 characters. It's very similar to Facebook updates.  You can write whatever you want and then you can search other people and "follow" them and they "follow" you. Its a crazy cycle but honestly I've been updating like every hour and everybody else does it like twice a day. They probably think I'm crazy! Haha But my texts will be skyhigh because I get Twitter texts now lol.

Well Enjoy your Monday! Thanks For Stopping By!

No comments:

Flickr