Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Plaid Wednesday

Heyyy Bloogers! 
haha thats kinda fun...bloogers not bloggers Wow I'm bored

!! Happy Wednesday !!

"On Wednesdays, we wear PINK!" HAHA
^Name that movie!

Well I wear plaid! Actually this is only one of two plaid shirts I own, the other is a brown in the same pattern. Of course from Hollister.
So today is a good day :) I woke up FREEZING because I sleep next to a window and it got so cold! I don't know why. But I went to the gym and felt so energetic! Now i have that afternoon sleepiness syndrome, so i feel like napping :(
I've been twittering all day and its a terrible addiction! LOL once you turn on text alerts, it will never end! But I've met some cool people on there!

On a music note, 
I love Celine Dion. I never really listened to her and loved My Heart Will Go On ( I listened to that nonstop when Titanic came out). But I went on a downloading spree and got her new album. Let's just say its fantastic! My favorite song off of it is Eyes On Me, sounds like a James Bond title but its so hot! It has what I call "Arabicness" to it. (I don't mean any offense, but it sounds like Aladdin, so i call it that!) 
Also, Mariah's song Migrate is catching on to me! It just makes me wanna move my hips! Let's give it time!

Well I'm off to go to Starbucks for the third time today! :D
Adiossss

No comments:

Flickr