Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Studious Stanley


Ya, Thats me.....
Working on a bunch of stuff which was not accomplished this past weekend:
One. because the weather was gorgeous, and I can't just sit and do homework when the sun is calling me.
Two. I developed a bad cold and therefore wanted to rest and not think.

But now, I still have a bad cold, and a worse headache than before. And this needs to be done. 
So I have sequestered myself in the library until I get a good chunk of this done.
I have a meeting tonight at 7 and I might have to skip American Idol :(

I am so hungry right now but don't feel like eating because I'm sick but I think I might pass out. How many calories do cough drops have??

PS. I'm wearing this new shirt today, its a brown linen button down from H&M. I love it but I'm wearing khakis and flipflawps and feel like Jesus, minus the beard and hippie hair.

No comments:

Flickr