Tuesday, April 15, 2008

That's The Way It Is

OK I know its hard but stop looking at my fierce picture and read the blog! lol

Well I haven't posted in like a week and I am not quite sure why. My weekend was kind of busy and things are have been different for me. Another excuse... Twitter and Youtube. Yeah, they still have me brainwashed. 

The weathers starting to change and it becomes gorgeous outside! I love Spring!!! But that means I care less and less about doing work. It just doesn't interest me because I feel like it doesn't matter to anybody around me. I can't call it hard work but what I do seems to just fade into the rest of the world. I think that it could be pushing on me the idea of "uniqueness." 

The rest of me has yet to find a path.  I can't seem to find my way down to the warm sunny beach with a cool sea breeze and a Frappaccino and cupcakes (this is happiness in my world). Weird analogy but seriously, when does it happen? when do people find happiness? when do people know that everything is perfect??

I guess that I have time to figure this out for myself and find my unique qualities that make me stand out among the rest of the world. I typically sit in front of my computer and just talk and surf the internet.  After watching a video on youtube about reading, it honestly made me think that what the hell am I doing? Why am I wasting my time on this computer? It's not like I'm doing anything to further my knowledge besides finding out what Paris Hilton said to another celebrity.  

I am going to try really hard to focus my attention on something interesting and broaden my knowledge with reading; something other than school related.  I want to read the bestsellers and books that give positive light into this sometimes cloudy world.

Besides reading more, I think that I will try and vent my feelings, opinions, confessions, and stories, and maybe a little gossip ;) on the blog.

A huge life lesson: Accept yourself and the world you live in because that's they way it is.

No comments:

Flickr