Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just a little Bossy ;)


I've been obsessed with downloading all this new music lately. My "Recently Added" playlist is soooo long right now. 
But my latest infatuations for music are Kerli, Heidi Montag, Lindsay Lohan, and Vanessa Hudgens.
~Kerli~
Andy introduced me to Kerli and her song "Walking On Air." I freaking love it! The video is soooo creepy though!! I love the whole character of the video despite it giving me nightmares. Her sound is very different and I have a feeling she will become big here in the US, because I think shes Norwegian. Kerli has a definite Emo feel to her but Pop-esque. "Not A Barbie Doll" pretty much sums up her style. (Walking On Air)

Heidi Montag.....*gasp*.....
Yes, I have to admit that her reputation is not splendid especially for being an attention whore. And I am almost ashamed to support her in her music career. But hey, I like it so there. :-)
She definitely doesn't hit the high notes but her beats are super hot and I love dancing to them!
She has a slightly slower one that is a favorite, "No More." Check it out! (No More)

Lindsay Lohan - Bossy
This single came out and I am confused on if she has a new album or just did this for fun. Since she doesn't seem to care about any career that she has....or had. But good news, she has an album coming out in November, I think, and I am actually really excited! This song is sooo hot and the bridge around 3:10ish is downright amazing!!! It calls for strobe lights, fog, glitter, and maybe some ecstasy LOL or M&M's in my world.

Vanessa Hudgens - her new CD "Identified"
Of course, I adore Vanessa from High School Musical. Her and Ashley Tisdale can call me anytime to go shopping and get coffee. We'd soo be BFF's. Anyways! Vanessa debuted her second album this week and I LOVE it! Her first self-titled cd was really good and touched me because of her lyrics. In her some "Drive" it kind of resembled my feelings on my future: 
"I've hit the highway, and I'm not comin home 
I'm gonna drive 
I'll do it my way, I'll call you on the phone 
When I arrive 
It's all I got and I'm not gonna stop for no one 
In my way as long as I'm alive 
I'm gonna drive"


But this new CD has a lot of upbeat songs which I love like "Amazed" and "Identified

So check those out! and Let me know what you think!! :)



1 comment:

stephen said...

kerli is estonian.
:)

Flickr