Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lucky Raindrops


It's raining. Blah.
Thunder is rumbling. Blah Blah
I am listening to Katy Perry's new album. So far so good.
Off to buy Kerli's new album. I know that will be good.
I keep buying so much music! I keep telling myself, "Tom, save your money for when you need it and stop spending!"
However, I am addicted to spending money.
On that note, I am going to cash my $2 lottery ticket, which I won $20 on, and buy some more.
Because I feel lucky. 
If I win again, I will buy more tickets, more music, and Andy some modeling classes to make his Blog portraits better! ;)

3 comments:

Devonmonster said...

the lottery is bad news bears

Patrick said...

i did that with lottery tickets once. i got some for christmas and won $120 and kept investing some of my winnings. eventually you just stop winning though. stop spending money!

andy said...

i need lottery tickets, and kerli's album...but what i do not need....blog pic taking lessons!! ugh

Flickr