Monday, July 7, 2008

Smiles?

SO for the first time in awhile...I am happy right now. I can't really explain it. Could it be that it was my first day at work after being out for a week for my injured foot? and that I made decent money?
Or that after I got out of work I was really productive?
Or that I visited Target and bought a DirtDevil Kone?
Or that I read an article about High School Musical 3?
Or that I watched my new favorite person's, Kerli, video chat on kyte.tv?
Or that she was eating a cupcake on her chat?
Or that she answered one of my questions?
Or that she responded to Andy's video message, in which I was mentioned?
Or simply that I vacuumed and febrezed my room today?
Or more simply that my bed sheets are fresh and clean?

Can you answer that? Because I really cannot.
Even though my foot still hurts and is currently being iced with a frozen bag of peas, I am happy and I hope that this mood continues. 
However, with my attitude it will change quicker than New England weather ... or Lindsay Lohans sexuality.

1 comment:

andy said...

keep on smiling! :)

Flickr