Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Twitter Thoughts


My addiction which started towards the beginning of this year just might have ended.

Twitter.

I became obsessed with it like it was a drug and it spread like a disease. Once I turned on Twitter Text Updates it was all downhill. I was updating every 5 minutes and with any random thought I had I would HAVE to update.
Then I began thinking in Twitter Thoughts, making every situation into an update. It took over and made me crave more and more attention from Twitter.
With that said, I think I am over the stalking/social-networking site especially in the form of text updating. I turned off text updates which will result in less text messages on my phone bill. But who actually counts those. ;)
I also unregistered my phone for the site, so I can no longer even update via text. I have to wait till I get home and on my computer.
I think it will be a good step in keeping me sane.


What are your thoughts? 

PS.  I will be able to sit through a conversation with someone without getting a Twitter Texts. lol

3 comments:

Devonmonster said...

I never let myself hit rock bottom by doing twitter texts.. I update via text.. but I don't receive twitter texts..

Patrick said...

i can't believe you. your lifestyle choices are so disappointing.

Dan said...

i totally agree patty

Flickr