Friday, August 22, 2008

Chocolate Addict & Blog Readers


Along with my other addictions, I have recently been indulging in chocolate. A LOT!
I have been bringing in a bag of candy to work and sharing with my co-workers throughout the day, however, I eat so much of it. Now I am always feeling like I want chocolate. They are terrible cravings and maybe it is a sign. Maybe I am pregnant. LOL. Like that is even a possibility. As I binge on my second M&M's Peanut Mini's, I think of what else I can eat in the house with chocolate in it. Something has to be done! HELP.

Also,
I was curious on who actually reads this blog. I really don't have a set topic or schedule for blogging, so it's not like people come here everyday for Tech News or something. But if you DO read this blog, leave me a comment! I would love to hear from you. Even if you are reading this next week or in the next hour. Comment and give me your thoughts!! :) Thanks

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog ^^
And I get notified by my RSSreader when you blog so it takes usualy less then 24 hours before I read your blogs :)
Chocolate is good! Belgian chocolate! :)

Devonmonster said...

my blog tells me when everyone updates

Anonymous said...

i loveeee reading your blog! LOL.
latley ive been craving skittles (aka the fruity version of m&ms) and i cant stop eating them. maybe its something in the air that makes us want candy! IDK!

Dan said...

lol lizzy...people know what skittles are...

stephen said...

I clearly read your blog. and mine tells me when people update, too.

Patrick said...

i read. i support you. stop eating or i will dump you. i'm not shallow.

my blog also tells me.

Flickr