Tuesday, August 19, 2008

An Extra Shot

So I haven't  blogged since Friday and it may not seem like a long time but to me it seems like forever. 
Within these past few days, I have seemed to change my whole mindset and mood. I do seem to change moods very often but I really seem to be happy, upbeat, and less negative towards things.  What do I credit for this change? I have no clue. But it's weird that I finally feel like it is summer and it is already over. I might just be happy about this or that I have visited Starbucks everyday for the past week. (sometimes twice in a day) 
Some may call me obsessed but it is more than just the product, its the service. In other words, it's the baristas that keep me going back. They are so amazing and so friendly. I think I have changed from a guest to a friend. I wish I could just spend all my time there and talk with them and relax, because after working all day that is really what I want to do. I usually take a book and sit outside and watch the sunset or bring my "gang" (in Barista Matt's terminology) and sit around and chit chat. I have spent more time there because I will soon be going back to school and they have been threatened to close down. So I want to soak up the last caffienated moments I have with them!
That turned out to be a long explanation, but I think that could be why I am so upbeat lately!
And when I am "down" I turn to blogging, so I will try to keep up blogging filled with positive thoughts! :)

1 comment:

Devonmonster said...

would you consider starbucks a 3rd place where you feel comfortable? After work and school? That's what we for! creating a enviroment that is both comfortable and inviting to the customer, However you are still a customer, but call yourself a friend if you want.

Sorry I've been doing a lot of training... like, crazy amounts

Flickr