Friday, August 1, 2008

Mini Vacation & Major Tan


SO, if you can't notice from this picture, I got some sun these past few days. And you might be able to see a hint of Raccoon Eyes. lol
I wore sunglasses a lot and these caused the tan difference around my eyes. But otherwise my few days were nice.
I did get annoyed with my parents and they thought I was totally bored. Which at times, I was, but otherwise I just wanted to relax.
I was able to sit at the beach for a bit during the day and at night. I think nighttime was my favorite though. 
Even though I was like the only single person on the beach, I parked near an empty spot and just curled up in my hoodie and sweatshorts and listened to the waves and feel the seabreeze against my skin. The cooled sand felt good against my skin and gave me a chill.
I also happily enjoyed a banana split that was TO DIE FOR. It was one scoop Pirate Pandamonium (PB ice cream with fudge swirl and chocolate covered pretzels) and one scoop Birthday Cake ice creams with real whipped cream, hot fudge, fresh strawberries, walnuts, and a banana. And OMG it was fantastic. 
I didn't do much shopping but that's probably a good thing. 
So after a few days without using much sunscreen, I am more tan and just a tad relaxed.

PS. My internet escape wasn't as nice as I had thought but it was worth a shot.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

welcome back to the internet!

Flickr