Monday, August 11, 2008

New Moosik!



Every now and then, I will download/buy new music and go on a spree and get a whole bunch of new artists and songs at once. Well I recently have added some new music to my library. 

Well to start off I went and saw Mamma Mia and loved it. Naturally, I had to get the soundtrack, so my friend made a copy of the play's soundtrack and I had to get some of the movie songs too. I love when Christine Baranski and Meryl Streep "dig" their voices in the songs. 
My friend also burned me a copy of Martha Stewart's Nap Time album....Yes...I am serious. LOL
I love quiet and mellow music especially when I am sleeping. I have a sleep playlist on my iPod so I put all of those on there. There is a cover of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" that is really good. 

Omg. Then at Target last week, I saw these Target albums where were themed like Dance or Espresso. They were 75% off so I got each of them for $2.50. The first one was Dance: Groove and I thought it would be upbeat and techno-esque.  It is not what I expected. It is like very sensual and does not induce dancing. "Lay It Down" and "Head Rush" are some sample song titles. Whoa.
The other one I bought was labeled Espresso: Breakfast in Bed. I had to get this, one because it was coffee related and two because it reminded me of having breakfast in bed on a sunny Sunday morning being all cozy. So it was impulse buying at its best.

My last set of new music is some songs from the Shelter soundtrack. I bought them off iTunes and didn't buy the whole thing but the ones that I loved; mainly the ones by Shane Mack. I just love his voice and the music is so.....sad. I hate to admit but I got all teary eyed while driving into work the other morning. I couldn't help it. Note: These were also added to my Sleep playlist.

But otherwise that is all.

PS. That picture is in my newly built Ikea desk chair named Allak. Moses just didn't quite cut it for me.

No comments:

Flickr