Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shelley Sickness


Today: Whoa.

Well it starts this morning, driving into work. I pull out of my driveway and Shelley was very hesitant when accelerating. She shuddered slightly and was not shifting right. This was the same feeling that it had the day before after it was overheating. So I went into work this morning and I was able to get out early. I walked out of work smiling since it was my last day for the summer and it has been literally giving me nightmares while I sleep. Well, I went to go and start it and it didn't turn over. The dashboard just turned on and there was no ignition. SO, I called my mom and she called AAA for me. But it stinks because I was going to meet her at the car shop anyways. But nope, I had wait for a really creepy tow truck man to come and then since my parking lot is gated I had to get the parking maintenance people to come and open the gate for us. The tow truck man's diagnosis of Shelley's illness was a frozen engine. I was doubtful, but I am not good with cars so I agreed anyways. Thank gawd the automotive shop wasn't really far, because any trip longer than the approx 6 minutes it took to get there would be dreadful. He kept coughing from his supposed sinuses, however, the pack of cigarettes and raspy voice leads me to believe he has emphysema or some drug related sickness.  Additional note, he has disgusting yellow pointy teeth which were sticking out above his ginormous bottom lip. I was disturbed by them.  BUT he was helping me with my car, so I was nice to him. I finally made it to the shop and dropped off my car. My mom picked me up and I went home. I really hope that Shelley gets well very very soon. I need her to recover so I can move into my new apartment. :)

No comments:

Flickr